One of the best reasons to become a member of Truckers Benefit Association is the exceptional insurance options available to you. Most are provided by Great West Casualty Company, one of the premiere providers of insurance services to truckers. The following are the coverage options available.
- Non-Trucking Use (NTU) Liability: Provides $1,000,000 liability coverage when you are not under dispatch of the motor carrier to whom you are permanently leased.
- Physical Damage: Provides coverage for damage to your equipment. Collision covers damage from your truck colliding with another vehicle or object. Comprehensive covers damage from events such as fire, theft, vandalism, weather, and windshield or animal-related accidents. This coverage comes with a $1,000 deductible on Comprehensive and Collision. The package includes coverage for electronic equipment, personal property, miscellaneous equipment, and towing/mechanical breakdown. Also included is a diminishing deductible that rewards you for operating safely and loss-free.
- Inland Marine: Provides coverage for a wide variety of exposures such as APU’s, satellite equipment, truck service tools, etc.
- Deductible Reimbursement: Designed to reimburse you for deductibles for which you are contractually responsible to a motor carrier.
- Leased/Financed Value Endorsement: Responds to certain exposures when the cost to pay off a lease or loan exceeds your unit’s actual cash value.
- Hired Auto Physical Damage Endorsement: Provides physical damage coverage for trucks/trailers owned by others that you are using; this endorsement also includes coverage for containers.
- Occupational Accident (provided by Old Republic Life Insurance Company): Provides coverage for accidental death, dismemberment, paralysis, disability, and medical expenses for injuries sustained while under the direction of your motor carrier.
- Passenger Accident (provided by Old Republic Life Insurance Company): Provides coverage for damages that result from the injury or death of a passenger in your truck.